Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year's Resolutions!



This year, I am actually making some new year's resolutions, which will hopefully be achievable!



The first: lose weight. I don't own a scale so don't have a weight target, but I do have a size target. I'm currently a UK 20, I'm aiming to be a UK 16 by July which I think is pretty sensible. My diet started today! I did quite well with dieting last year, but put it all back on when Aerospace Boyfriend finished uni for the Summer and I couldn't control my meals as easily when cooking for two and eating at odd times. This time I hope to stick to it.

The second: Build a proper website for my business with an online store.



The third: Finish my sewing projects! Like many of you, I have a stash of garments which have been cut out or started and never finished. I plan on getting these finished, especially the green tiki barkcloth dress I cut out last Spring and never stitiched together.

The fourth: blog more! It's been almost a year since I began this blog, but I'd like to add more interest, more frequent posts and gain more followers. I'm planning a small giveaway soon, and more vintage fashion posts.

2 comments:

  1. haha we have a couple similar resolutions...I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! And: Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete